This section explains how to enable or disable a backup job.
Consider the following:
- If a backup job is enabled, it can be executed on schedule.
- if a backup job is disabled, it cannot be executed on schedule but can be executed manually, using the Start command.
To enable or disable a backup job, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
Select the root Organizations node to see backup jobs of every organization added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, select a backup job.
- On the Jobs tab, click Enable/Disable on the ribbon.
Alternatively, in the preview pane, right-click a backup job and select Enable/Disable.