Creating License Overview Reports
License Overview reports show statistical information on how many licenses are in use and by which organization.
Each report consists of the following fields and shows information per organization consuming the license.
Shows a description of the report.
Shows the time interval for which the report is generated.
Note: By default, the report is generated for 30 days. If the reporting interval that you set is more than 1 day, the report includes all organizations that consumed the license within the specified period. Even if an organization license expired within the specified period, such organization is included in the report as well.
Shows the following:
Shows how many licenses are in use, including trial licenses.
Top 5 Organizations by License Usage
Shows top 5 organizations that consume the license the most.
When using a rental license, License Overview report also shows a number of trial licenses per each organization. For more information, see Rental License.
To generate a report, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization or the root Organizations node to generate a report for all organizations added to the scope.
- On the Home tab, select Reports > License Overview.
- Specify a time interval.
- Click Browse to specify a location to save the report.
Use the Save as type drop-down list in the Save As dialog to select PDF or CSV format in which you want to save the report.
- Select the Open report after publishing check box to open the generated report using the default application.
- Click Finish.