This section explains how to add a new credentials record consisting of access and secret keys to work with S3-Compatible or IBM cloud object storage. You will be prompted to select such a credentials record at the Specify Object Storage Account step.
To add a new pair of keys, do the following:
- In the main menu, click Manage cloud credentials.
- In the Cloud Credential Manager dialog, click Add > S3 Compatible access key.
- In the Access key field, enter your access key.
- In the Secret key field, enter your secret key.
- In the Description field, enter optional description.
- Click OK.