You can use 1-Click Restore feature to quickly recover users mailboxes back to the production environment:
- In the navigation pane, select a mailbox you want to restore.
- Go to the Mailbox tab and click Restore to <original_mailbox_name>. You can also use the corresponding context menu command.
When using 1-Click Restore, Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange recovers objects according to the following:
- Original Exchange server, original folder and original mailbox name.
- Both changed and missing items will be restored.
- Restored items will be marked as unread.
- No folders will be excluded by default (all folders from the backup will be recovered).