You can use 1-Click restore feature to quickly recover users' mailboxes back to the production environment:
- In the navigation pane, select a mailbox you want to restore.
- Go to the Mailbox tab and click Restore to <original_mailbox_name>. You can also use the corresponding context menu command.
Veeam Explorer For Microsoft Exchange will try to connect to the original Exchange server and access the original mailbox using your current account. If the provided account does not have sufficient access rights, you will be prompted to provide another account with sufficient access level. See the Required Permissions section.
When using 1-Click Restore, Veeam Explorer For Microsoft Exchange recovers objects according to the following:
- Original Exchange server, original folder and original mailbox name.
- Both changed and missing items will be restored.
- Restored items will be marked as unread.
- No folders will be excluded from the restore (all folders from the backup will be recovered).