Before you can create backups of your Microsoft O365 organizations, you need to add these organizations to the program scope.
To add a new organization to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 scope, do the following:
- Switch to the Organizations view and go to the Home tab.
- Click Add Org on the toolbar or select the Organizations node in the navigation pane and right-click Add organization.
- Select the organization deployment type.
- Click Next to proceed to one of the following configuration scenarios:
- Adding Microsoft Office 365 Organizations
- Adding On-Premises Organizations
- Adding Hybrid Organizations