To add a new on-premises Microsoft SharePoint organization, do the following:
- In the Select organization deployment type drop-down list, select On-premises.
- Select the Microsoft SharePoint Server checkbox.
- Specify a Microsoft SharePoint server name and the WinRM port.
For the server name, you can use a DNS name of a server, NetBIOS name or its IP-address.
- Specify authentication credentials to connect to the Microsoft SharePoint server using either of the following formats: domain\account or account@domain.
For more information, see Required Permissions.
- Select the Grant this account required roles and permissions checkbox to automatically add a user to the SharePoint Site Collection Administrators group and grant this user administrative privileges to access Microsoft SharePoint sites. This option also grants access to the User Profile service to work with OneDrive data.
- By default, Veeam establishes an SSL connection. To change this or skip one or more SSL verifications, click Advanced and select verifications to skip:
- Skip certificate trusted authority verification
- Skip certificate common name verification
- Skip revocation check
- Wait for a connection to be established and click Finish.