Service Providers can allow tenants to view and recover their backups using Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange deployed on the tenant side. To enable tenant authentication using organization credentials and instruct Veeam Backup for Office 365 to use SSL certificate, do the following:
- Open Veeam Backup for Office 365.
- Go to the main menu and click Options.
- Go to the Authentication tab.
- Select Enable authentication with organization credentials.
- Click Install to specify SSL certificate. You can generate a new certificate or select an existing one using the same Select Certificate wizard as described in the Installing SSL Certificate section. The certificate information will be displayed in the corresponding fields of the authentication options.
You can use the same certificate for both Veeam Backup for Office 365 and Veeam Backup & Replication applications.