Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is a solution that stores mailbox items from on-premises Exchange organization or Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online organization to an offline repository and then allows users to browse and restore these items (mailboxes, folders, messages, tasks, contacts and so on). It provides the following capabilities:
- Mailbox item recovery can be done directly back to an Office 365 mailbox or to an on-premises Exchange mailbox.
- Alternatively, recovered e-mail can be saved as a file, e-mailed as an attachment or exported as a PST file.
The solution can run on a physical or virtual machine that meets system requirements.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 allows you to mitigate the risk of losing access to email data and to ensure data availability to Exchange users. It helps organizations to comply with the policies, requirements and regulations due to long-term archival, fully-functional search and granular restore capabilities. The solution can be used to backup on-premises, hybrid and cloud Exchange organization data and to migrate mailbox data between Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange organizations.
You can access the program Help in any of the following ways:
- Click F1 when working with any wizard or dialog window (including main window) - this will bring up the corresponding topic of the online Help, opened with your default Internet browser.
- From the main menu, select the Online help command. This will open the online Help Center web page for the product.
- At the Veeam web site:
- Navigate to Resources > Technical Documentation to open Veeam Help Center:
- Then from the list of products select Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 and click the icon for the User Guide in the format you prefer:
In This Section