Specify mailboxes you want to backup. The following options are available:
To backup all mailboxes within the organization, do the following:
- Select Backup all mailboxes and click Next.
- Click Add to select mailboxes you want to be excluded from processing.
To quickly find a mailbox, you can use the search field at the top-right corner of the window. You can click the Refresh button to refresh the mailbox list. Click OK to get back to the previous step.
To select particular mailboxes only, do the following:
- Select Backup the following mailboxes.
- Click Add to add mailboxes you want to back up.
- Select mailboxes you want to add to the backup job.
When creating a backup job for hybrid organizations, the Select Mailboxes dialog will be augmented with the Location column and the Show on-premises Microsoft Exchange mailboxes checkbox that allows you to display on-premises mailboxes.
You can only create one backup job for the same set of mailboxes.