Before you can create backups of your O365 organizations, you need to add these organizations to the program scope.
To add an organization to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 scope, do the following:
- Switch to the Organizations view and go to the Home tab.
- Click Add Org on the toolbar, or right-click the Organizations node pane and select Add organization.
- Select the organization type you want to add.
- Click Next to follow the appropriate product configuration scenario according to the following sections:
- Adding Office 365 Organization
- Adding On-premises Exchange Organization
- Adding Organizations of Both Types in Hybrid Deployment.