To add an organization to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 scope, do the following:
- Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365.
- Switch to the Organizations view and go to the Home tab.
- Click Add Org on the toolbar, or select the Organizations node in the navigation pane and click Add organization... from the context menu.
- Select the organization type you want to add.
- Click Next to follow the appropriate product configuration scenario according to the following sections:
- Adding Office 365 Organization
- Adding On-premises Exchange Organization
- Adding Organizations of Both Types in Hybrid Deployment.
After you finish the wizard, a new organization will be added to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 scope and displayed under the Organizations node in the navigation tree.