To configure backup jobs for your on-premises Exchange or Office 365 organization, you should add this organization to the program scope. For that, do the following:
- Switch to the Organizations view and click the Home tab.
- Click Add Org on the toolbar, or select the Organizations node in the navigation tree, and from its shortcut menu select Add organization.... The Add Organization wizard will be launched.
- Select the type of organization you want to add. This can be one of the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Hybrid deployment
- On-premises Microsoft Exchange
- Click Next to follow the appropriate product configuration scenario, as described below.
- Adding Office 365 Organization
- Adding On-premises Exchange Organization
- Adding Organizations of Both Types in Hybrid Deployment
After you finish the wizard, the organization will be added to the scope and displayed under the Organizations node in the navigation tree. Then you can start creating backup jobs for organization mailboxes.