Backup repositories are used to store organization backups created with Veeam Backup for Office 365.
The following types of repositories are supported:
- A local folder on a backup server.
- Direct Attached Storage (DAS) connected to the backup server, including external USB/eSATA drives and raw device mapping (RDM) volumes.
- Storage Area Network (SAN). The backup server must be connected to the SAN fabric via hardware or virtual HBA, or software iSCSI initiator.
- SMB 3.0 share (experimental support). The backup server account must have the corresponding permissions on a network share. For more information, see Required Permissions.
The default backup repository is the C:\VeeamRepository directory on the localhost.
In This Section
- Adding Backup Repository
- Configuring Retention Policy
- Editing Repository Settings
- Removing Backup Repository