Veeam Backup for Office 365 supports the following backup repository types:
- Local (internal) folder of the backup server (default target).
- Direct Attached Storage (DAS), connected to the backup server, including external USB/eSATA drives and raw device mapping (RDM) volumes.
- Storage Area Network (SAN); backup server must be connected to the SAN fabric via hardware or virtual HBA, or software iSCSI initiator.
- SMB 3.0 share (experimental support); backup server’s computer account must have write permissions on the network share.
Default repository associated with the backup proxy running on the local Veeam Backup for Office 365 server is the C:\VeeamRepository local folder.
In This Section
- Adding Backup Repository
- Configuring Retention Policy
- Editing Repository Settings
- Removing Backup Repository