This section describes configuration settings of Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365. To read about Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange configuration, refer to the Veeam Explorers User Guide at Veeam Help Center.
To work with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, you should configure program options. For that, open the main menu and select Options.
In the Options dialog, you can do the following:
- On the Folders tab – select mailbox folders to exclude from processing. See the Folders to Exclude section.
- On the History tab – specify retention for sessions data. See the Retention for Session Data section.
- On the REST API tab – configure the settings required for RESTful API usage. See the RESTful API Settings section.
- On the Notifications tab – configure e-mail settings for notifications. See the Notification Settings section.
- On the Authentication tab – configure authentication settings for tenants to access their backup data. See the Authentication Settings for Tenants section.
All these settings are global, that is, they will be applied to all jobs throughout the organization (or organizations) added to the scope.