Before start using Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, you should configure program options.
To configure program options, go to main menu, click Options, and do the following:
- On the Folders tab select mailbox folders you want to exclude from the processing. See the Excluding Folders section.
- On the History tab specify the retention period for session data. See the Configuring Retention for Session Data section.
- On the REST API tab configure required REST API settings. See the Configuring RESTful API Settings section.
- On the Notifications tab configure e-mail settings for notifications. See the Configuring Notification Settings section.
- On the Authentication tab configure authentication settings for tenants to access their backup data. See the Configuring Authentication Settings section.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 settings are global and will be applied to all the backup jobs throughout the organization (or organizations) that has been added to the application scope.