Sometimes you may need to edit the existing backup proxy server settings.
To edit backup proxy settings, do the following:
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Proxies.
- In the preview pane, select a backup proxy you want to edit.
- Click Edit Proxy on the ribbon menu. You can also use the Edit context menu command.
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 prohibits you from changing the host after it was created. This step is described to adhere to the consistency of the wizard.
- Specify credential to connect to the server.
- Wait until the operation is complete and click Finish.
Send feedback | Updated on 6/14/2018