To edit backup proxy server settings, do the following:
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Proxies.
- In the preview pane, select a backup proxy to edit.
- On the Backup Proxy tab, click Edit Proxy or right-click a backup proxy server and select Edit.
- Specify a port number.
Consider that Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 prohibits you from changing the host after it was created.
- Specify credential to connect to the server.
The account must be a member of the local Administrator group on a target server.
- Wait until the operation is complete and click Finish.