To edit a backup proxy settings, do the following:
- Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365.
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Proxies.
- In the preview pane, select a backup proxy you want to edit.
- Click Edit Proxy from the ribbon menu. You can also use the Edit command from the context menu.
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 prohibits you from changing the host once created. This step is described to adhere to the consistency of the wizard's workflow. Click Next.
- Specify credential to connect to the server and click Next.
- Wait until the operation is completed and click Finish.
Send feedback | Updated on 2/9/2018