After you have added an organization, you may want to edit its parameters such as the organization deployment type, user name and/or password, or permissions that have been previously given to that account.
You cannot change Office 365 organization deployment type to the On-Premises type.
To edit organization parameters, do the following:
- Go to the Organization view.
- Select an organization you want to edit and click Edit Org on the ribbon menu or use the Edit command from the context menu.
- Choose an organization deployment type.
- Provide Microsoft Office 365 connection settings.
The wizard you see at this step depends on the deployment type of the organization that is being edited.
- Wait until the operation is complete and click Finish.