Continue with this section to learn how to edit backup repository settings.
To edit backup repository settings, do the following:
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Repositories.
- In the preview pane, select a backup repository to edit.
- On the Repositories tab, click Edit Repository or right-click a backup repository and select Edit.
- Specify the repository name and optional description
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 prohibits you from changing the backup repository settings after it was created. This step is described to adhere to the consistency of the wizard.
- Specify the retention policy and click Finish. For more information about retention policies, see Understanding Retention Policy.
Send feedback | Updated on 2/12/2019