To edit repository settings, do the following:
- Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365.
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Repositories.
- In the preview pane, select a repository you want to edit.
- Click Edit Repository from the ribbon menu. You can also use the Edit command from the context menu.
- Specify new details for backup repository and click Next.
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 prohibits you from changing the Backup repository location once created. This step is described to adhere to the consistency of the wizard's workflow. Click Next.
- Specify retention policy and click Finish. See the Retention Policy section for details
Send feedback | Updated on 2/8/2018