This section explains how to edit repository settings such as the repository name along with its description and the retention policy rules.
To edit repository settings, do the following:
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Repositories.
- In the preview pane, select the repository you want to edit.
- Click Edit Repository on the ribbon menu. You can also use the Edit context menu command.
- Specify new details for the backup repository.
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 prohibits you from changing the Backup repository location after it was created. This step is described to adhere to the consistency of the wizard.
- Specify retention policy and click Finish. For more information on configuring the retention policy, see Understanding Retention Policy.