To export an object to the specified location, do the following:
- Launch Veeam Explorer For Microsoft Exchange to add mailbox database to the application scope. See the Exploring Backups Using Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange section to know how to explore your backups.
- In Veeam Explorer For Microsoft Exchange navigation pane, select the object you want to export.
- Go to the corresponding tab. The tab name depends on the object type you want to export; it can be Items, Folders, Mailbox, etc,. Click Export > Export to .pst file.... You can also use the corresponding context menu.
- Specify the name and location for the .pst file. Click Show Settings if you want to export only those items having particular keywords. Veeam Explorer For Microsoft Exchange will check specified keywords in all message fields, such as From, To, Subject, and Body. Show Settings feature is not available when exporting items.
- Click Export and wait for the operation to complete.
Send feedback | Updated on 2/14/2018