Choose product document...
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
Exporting Microsoft Exchange Objects to PST File
This section covers basic principles of exporting Microsoft Exchange objects. See the following topics to know more about the export procedures:
- Using 1-Click Export. See this section to learn more about the 1-Click Export feature.
- Export To Custom Location. See this section to learn how to export objects to the custom location.
- Receiving Export Reports. See this section to learn how to configure custom reports to be delivered on export results.
- Export operation is only available if you have a 64-bit version of Microsoft Outlook 2016, Microsoft Outlook 2013 or Microsoft Outlook 2010 installed on a computer running Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange.
- To avoid conflicts during the export procedure, exclude .pst files from the indexing scope. Sometimes conflicts may occur due to the file, which is being used for exporting is being indexed at the same time. When exporting to the shared folder, exclude Outlook files or disable Windows Search on the destination computer.