You can manage either a single job or all backup jobs that are configured for all organizations:
- To manage backup jobs that are configured for all organizations, switch to the Organizations view, click Jobs tab and select the Organizations node.
- To manage backup jobs the are configured for a single organization, select the organization node in the navigation tree. .
The following commands are available on the ribbon menu:
- Start or Stop selected backup job.
- Enable or Disable selected backup job.
- Edit the backup job settings. New settings will be applied during the next job run.
- Delete the backup job.
- Explore. Runs Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange to explore the content of the backup that was created by the backup job. You can either select Explore latest to launch Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange containing the latest restore point, or you can select Explore point in time to launch Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange for the particular point in time.
When selecting Explore point in time, the Explore Backup window will be opened where you can select to Use latest available state or Use the following restore point. When using latter option, you can select required date using calendar control. You can also select Show items that have been deleted by user and/or Show all versions of items that have been modified by user checkboxes. Click Finish to launch Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange.