To manage the jobs configured for all organizations added to the scope, switch to the Organizations view, click the Jobs tab and select the Organizations node (root) of the navigation tree.
To manage the jobs configured for a single organization, select the organization node in the navigation tree.
Available jobs will be displayed in the preview pane on the right. Here you can see each job name, status, statistical details, last backup date and time and new restore point that were created.
The following commands can be used for the backup jobs:
- Start or Stop selected job.
- Enable or Disable selected job.
- Edit job settings. Use the ribbon menu command or job's shortcut menu command to launch the job wizard and follow its steps.
New settings will be applied during the next job run.
- Delete the job.
- Explore - run Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange to explore the content of restore point created by the job. Here you can select any of the following:
- Explore latest - use this command to launch Veeam Explorer for the latest restore point
- Explore point in time - use this command to launch Veeam Explorer for the point in time of your choice. Use the calendar control to select from the successfully created restore point (they will be highlighted).
For more information on Explore command, see the next section.
You can also select the necessary job and use its shortcut menu commands.