To manage a backup job, do the following:
- Go to the Organizations view.
- In the navigation pane, select an organization.
Select the root Organizations node to see all the backup jobs of each organization.
- In the preview pane, select a backup job.
- On the Jobs tab or by right-clicking a backup job, select any of the following commands:
- Start/Stop. To start or stop a backup job:
- The Stop command freezes the current backup job state preserving what has already been backed up.
- The Start command runs a job. If a job has been stopped, the Start command will continue its session.
- Enable/Disable. To enable or disable a backup job.
- The Enable command enables a backup job if it has previously been disabled so that it can be executed on demand.
- The Disable command disables a backup job.
When a backup job is disabled, the schedule that you might have configured for this job will not be applied. You can still, however, launch such a disabled job manually by using the Start command. Once the session is complete (or if was aborted by the Stop command), then such a job will be switched back to Disabled until you enable it manually using the Enable command.
- Edit. To edit backup job settings.
- Delete. To remove a backup job from the configuration.
- Explore latest <Product> state of <date_and_time>. To launch Veeam Explorer, as described in Data Restore.