You can specify number of threads and limit network bandwidth to be used by the proxy server. Consider, however, that running too many threads against Office 365 organization may reduce the backup performance.
To configure the necessary values, do the following:
- Open Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365.
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Proxies.
- In the preview pane, select a backup proxy which properties you want to edit.
- Click Properties from the context menu.
- In the Set the number of threads to field, specify the number of threads. Default number of threads to process by the backup proxy equals 64 threads.
- Select the Limit network bandwidth check box and specify the required limit network bandwidth. By default, there is no network bandwidth limit.
- Click Apply.