If you want to re-install a management server (for example, in case of hardware upgrade), then you can do the following:
- Document your Veeam Backup for Office 365 infrastructure, including proxy servers and repositories.
- Uninstall the management server, as described in the section below.
- Run the Veeam Backup for Office 365 setup to install the management server.
- Then add the existing proxy servers anew, using the Proxy wizard, as described in this document.
These servers already have the necessary software components installed, and you will just need to add them in the management console.
- The program will prompt for adding the repositories, too.