Specify the restore options and click Restore.
The restore options are as follows:
- Changed items. Allows you to recover data that has been modified in your production environment.
- Missed items. Allows you to recover missed items.
- Restore permissions. Allows you to recover permissions. If not selected, permissions for the recovered document library or list will be set as follows:
- If the library (or list) does not exist on target, it will be created inheriting permissions from the parent object
- If the library (or list) already exists on target, permissions will be preserved
- History restore options. Allows you to select a version:
- Overwrite. To overwrite data in the production environment by recovering only the latest version of the document from the backup.
- Merge. To merge an existing version of the document with that of a backup version.
If not selected, all the versions in the production environment will be replaced with the corresponding data from the backup file.