When recovering your Microsoft SharePoint document libraries and lists, the first step of the restore process will be the credentials step, where you must provide valid credentials to access your production organizations.
The credentials dialog is different for every database type you are restoring from. For more information refer to the following subsections:
- Restoring Office 365 organizations
- Restoring On-Premises SharePoint organizations
- Restoring from Microsoft SQL database
Specify credentials to access your Microsoft Office 365 organization and click Next.
Specify credentials to access your On-Premises SharePoint organization and click Next.
When recovering your data from a Microsoft SQL database, provide the following:
- The site URL to which you want to recover your site.
- The appropriate credentials to access your production environment.
When recovering Microsoft SharePoint sites from a Microsoft SQL database, you will be taken directly to Step 3. Specify the Restore Option.