Specify the restore options and click Restore.
The restore options are as follows:
- Changed items. Allows you to recover data that has been modified in your production environment.
- Missed items. Allows you to recover missed items.
- Restore permissions. Allows you to recover permissions. If not selected, the permissions for the recovered document library or list will be set as follows:
- If the library (or list) does not exist on target, it will be created inheriting permissions from the parent object.
- If the library (or list) already exists on target, permissions will be preserved.
- Restore list view. Allows you to recover your list views.
- History restore options. Allows you to select version to recover:
- Overwrite. To overwrite data in the production environment by recovering all versions from the backup.
- Merge. To restore only the latest version of the document.
If not selected all versions in the production environment will be replaced with the corresponding data from a backup file.