Specify the restore options and click Restore.
The restore options are as follows:
- Changed items. Allows you to recover data that has been modified in your production environment.
- Missed items. Allows you to recover missed items.
- Restore permissions. Allows you to recover permissions. If not selected, permissions will be inherited from the parent site.
- Restore subsites. Allows you to recover subsites. If not selected, sites that are being restored will contain only document libraries and lists.
- History restore options. Allows you to select version to recover:
- Overwrite. To overwrite data in the production environment by recovering all versions from the backup.
- Merge. To restore only the latest version of the document.
If not selected all versions in the production environment will be replaced with the corresponding data from a backup file.