Choose product document...
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 2.0
Restoring Folders and Items
To restore a folder or mailbox item, do the following:
- In the navigation pane, select a folder or a mailbox item you want to restore.
- Depending on the object you want to restore, click Restore Folder or Restore Items and select Restore to. You can also use the corresponding context menu of the object.
- Proceed to the Step 1. Specify Credentials section.
If you want to restore In-Place Hold Items and Litigation Hold Items to the original mailbox system folders, consider the following limitations:
- Restore of In-Place Hold Items is not supported for Exchange Server 2013 due to Exchange limitations.
- To restore In-Place Hold Items of Exchange 2016 mailboxes, these mailboxes must have In-Place Hold enabled and applied at least once, with DiscoveryHolds system folder creation. Otherwise, restore of In-Place Hold Items will fail with an error. For information on enabling In-Place Hold and Litigation Hold, see the In-Place Hold and Litigation Hold in Exchange 2016 article.
- Currently, Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange does not support browsing and restoring items from the Versions subfolder of the Recoverable Items folder used by In-Place Hold and Litigation Hold to preserve items.