To install Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint, do the following:
- Open the folder with the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 distribution package.
- Run the Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint setup file.
- Read and accept License Agreement.
- Select which components you want to install. For example, you may have each component to be installed on a different server.
By default, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 will be installed to the C:\Program Files\Veeam\Backup and Replication\Explorers\SharePoint\ directory. To install to a different location, click Browse and specify the destination folder.
- Click Next and then click Install.
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint and Veeam Explorer for Microsoft OneDrive for Business are distributed in one package.