- To perform Exchange organization data backup, you should receive credentials from the tenant to access Office 365 or hybrid Exchange organization.
- The same credentials will be used by tenant to browse and restore backup data via Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange. To allow for this:
- In Veeam Backup for Office 365 console, open the program Options.
- Go to the Authentication tab and make sure that authentication settings for tenants are configured as described here.
- Remember to specify TLS certificate for connection, as described in this section – you can use the certificate selected at Step 3 in the previous procedure.
- Recommended scenario is to configure dedicated proxies in Veeam Backup for Office 365 infrastructure. Using only default proxy (co-installed with Veeam Backup for Office 365 server) to process tenant data is not recommended due to possible high operational load.
Send feedback | Updated on 11/29/2017