To launch Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, go to Start and click Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365. Then, configure the following::
- Specify the server name or its IP-address.
- Specify the service port. The default port number is 9191
- Specify user credentials to connect to the server. If you want to use your current account, select Use Windows session authentication. See Required Permissions.
- Click Connect.
You can also start Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 from a remote machine, using the command line with the following parameters:
- <path_to_UI> - path to the UI component, by default C:\Program Files\Veeam\Backup365\Veeam.Archiver.Shell.exe
- /host=<server> - name or IP-address of the machine where Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 356 was installed
Make sure your current account has local administrative rights on the machine where you want to start the program.
If you have multiple instances of Veeam Backup for Office 365 installed on different machines, you can connect remotely to the necessary one. For that, on any machine where Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is installed, in the list of application programs select the application launcher.