To launch Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, go to Start, select Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 and configure the following:
- Specify the server name or its IP-address. It can be your localhost or a remote Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 server.
- Specify the service port. The default port number is 9191.
- Specify user credentials to connect to the server. The account must be a member of the Local Administrator group on a target server. To use your current account, select Use Windows session authentication.
To start Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 from a remote machine, use the command line with the following parameters:
- <path_to_UI> - path to the UI component, by default C:\Program Files\Veeam\Backup365\Veeam.Archiver.Shell.exe
- /host=<server> - name or IP-address of the machine where Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 356 was installed
If you have multiple instances of Veeam Backup for Office 365 installed on different machines, you can connect remotely to the necessary one. For that, on any machine where Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is installed, in the list of application programs select the application launcher.