Start Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange and do the following:
- On the Home tab, select Add Store > Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 service provider menu command.
- In the dialog displayed, make sure the following settings required to access backup data from the repository on the provider side are specified:
- Name or IP address of the Cloud Gateway server you configured while adding the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (see Step 3 of the preparatory steps)
- Credentials for connection to Exchange organization whose data is backed up by the provider
This user account is the same as mentioned in Step 2 of the preparatory steps; it should have sufficient (administrative) rights for the organization.
- After you click Connect, the program will validate the remote server certificate. When connection is established, data from your organization backup will become available for browsing and restore in the Veeam Explorer main window.