You can view detailed information on a backup job using any of the following views.
When you open Organizations view, the following statistical information will be displayed:
- For the selected organization node on the left, you can view the list of its backup jobs in the preview pane on the right, including job name, status, details regarding the latest run, and date and time of the last backup, created by this job, time of the next run, and a backup repository used to store the data.
- For the selected job, the pane below the job list shows the last session results, including session status (success or failure), bottleneck (if any), last backup date and time, data processing rate (read and write), session duration, the number of processed mailboxes, and the amount of transferred data.
- In the bottom of the main window, you can examine job session log records. Use the Success, Warnings, or Errors filter buttons to display the records you need.
If you want to view job sessions that have been executed within the Last 24 hours, select the corresponding node in the navigation tree.
When you open History view, you can explore the list of all sessions for all jobs configured for all organizations added to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 scope.
- Use the navigation tree nodes to examine sessions with the corresponding status.
- Use Stop button on the toolbar to stop the running session.
- Use Clear button on the toolbar to delete all session data from Configuration Database.