Understanding User Interface
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange provides you with the convenient user interface that allows you to perform required operations in a user-friendly manner.
The main menu comprises the following features:
- General Options. Allows you to configure program options.
- Online help. Opens the online web help page.
- About. Shows information about the product.
- Exit. Closes the program.
Main Application Window
The main application window can be divided into three categories:
- The ribbon menu, which contains general program commands organized into logical groups.
- The navigation pane, which allows you to browse through the hierarchy of your backup files.
- The preview pane, which shows you the details about objects you have selected in the navigation area.