Step 1. Launch Restore Wizard
To launch the Restore wizard, do the following:
- Select an object that you want to copy:
- To copy OneDrive, select the necessary OneDrive in the inventory pane.
- To copy a folder, select the necessary folder in the inventory pane.
- To copy a document, select a folder that contains the document in the inventory pane and select the document in the preview pane.
- On the OneDrive/Folder/Document tab, click Copy OneDrive/Copy Folder/Copy Document.
Alternatively, right-click an object and select Copy OneDrive/Copy folder/Copy document.