Sending Microsoft OneDrive Data
Veeam Explorer for Microsoft OneDrive for Business allows you to send OneDrive data to specified recipients by email.
Before sending documents, make sure to configure SMTP settings. The amount of data you can send at a time depends on your SMTP server configuration. For more information about configuring SMTP settings, see SMTP Settings.
To send OneDrive data by email, do the following:
- Select OneDrive, folder or document that you want to send and do either of the following:
- To send OneDrive, on the OneDrive tab, click Send OneDrive.
- To send a folder, on the Folder tab, click Send Folder.
- To send a document, on the Document tab, click Send Document.
Alternatively, right-click an object that you want to send and select Send OneDrive/Send folder/Send document.
- In the Send Items window, provide a recipient address.
The From field is filled automatically based on the address you have provided when configuring SMTP settings.
To edit the message body, click More details.