Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange allows you to save any item as Microsoft Exchange Mail Document (.msg) files.
Saving to Custom Location
To save items to a custom location, do the following:
- In the navigation pane, select an item.
- On the Items tab, select Save Items > Save to .msg file or right-click a folder/item and select Save to .msg file.
To save your Exchange data, do the following:
- In the navigation pane select a folder containing required items.
- In the preview pane, select items.
Use the Search field to find particular items.
- On the Items tab, select Save Items > Save to <folder_name> or right-click a folder/item and select Save to <folder_name>.
A <folder_name> name depends on the latest location that was used when saving items.