To send Microsoft Exchange items as attachments, you must configure SMTP server settings.
To configure the SMTP settings. do the following:
- Go to the main menu and click General Options.
- Got to the SMTP Settings tab, select the Configure SMTP settings checkbox and specify the following:
- DNS name or IP address of the mail server.
- SMTP communication port.
- The sender email address. This address will appear in the From field when sending Exchange items. See Sending Microsoft Exchange Items.
- Select Use authentication checkbox If your SMTP server requires SMTP authentication for outgoing mail and provide valid credentials.
- Select Enable SSL security checkbox to enable SSL data encryption.
- Click Send to send a test email message.
- Click Apply.
Send feedback | Updated on 8/6/2018