Restore Operator Roles
You can use available API methods to work with restore operator roles added to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.
The Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 administrator adds restore operator roles to assign permissions to users (or groups) who act as restore operators. Restore operators are allowed to explore and restore data from backups created by Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 for specific organization object types (users, groups, sites, or the entire Microsoft 365 organization).
In This Section
- Getting Restore Operator Roles
- Managing Restore Operator Roles by Organization ID
- Managing Restore Operator Roles by Role ID
- Managing Restore Operators by Role ID
- Getting Restore Operator by Operator ID
- Managing Objects to Manage by Role ID
- Getting Object to Manage by Object ID
- Managing Excluded Objects by Role ID
- Getting Excluded Objects by Object ID