Adding VMs to Backup Job
To add VMs to a backup job, do the following:
- At the Virtual Machines step of the wizard, click Add on the toolbar.
- In the Add Objects window, select VM and click on the left of the cluster name to expand the list of VMs. To quickly find the necessary VM by name, you can use the Search field.
- Select VMs that you want to back up and click Add.
If the VM is not visible in the window, click Refresh in the wizard and then start a rescan process in oVirt to update the infrastructure.
- If there are VM disks that you do not need to back up, you can exclude these disks from processing:
- At the Virtual Machines step of the wizard, click Exclusions on the toolbar.
- Select a VM and click Edit.
- In the Select Disks window, select Selected disks and click Add.
- In the Add Disks window, select a bus type that you want to include and select the disks that you want to process, not the disks that you want to exclude. Disks that you do not select will be skipped from processing.