Step 4. Import VM from Disk Image
Create an RHV VM by importing it from the Veeam Backup for RHV disk image.
To import a VM from Veeam Backup for RHV disk image to RHV host, do the following:
- Log in to the Red Hat Virtualization Administration Portal using credentials of an administrator account.
- In the main navigation menu, select Compute > Virtual Machines.
- Click the More Actions button and select Import from the drop-down list.
- In the Import Virtual Machine(s) window:
- Configure import settings: select Data Center, Source, Host, and specify File Path.
File Path is a path on the RHV host to the downloaded oVirt OVA file or to the directory containing it. You can import only oVirt OVA files.
- Click Load to see available disk images.
- Select the disk image and click . Then click Next to confirm your choice.
- Review details and click OK.
- After the VM is created, select your new RHV VM and click Run to turn it on. You may have to wait several minutes until the VM will be available.