Step 6. Install Veeam Backup for Red Hat Virtualization
In this article
After you log in to the web console of Veeam Backup for RHV web console, the installation wizard will be launched. Go through steps of the wizard:
- In the Install-Restore wizard, click Install.
- At the End User License Agreement step of the wizard, accept the terms of license agreement and click Next.
- At the Credentials step of the wizard, specify the credentials to enter the web console. The login must contain only letters and digits.
- At the Network Settings step of the wizard, specify host name and network settings for Veeam Backup for RHV. You can use the existing settings from the configuration backup or you can configure new settings. Click Next.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review settings and click Finish. Do not close and do not reload the page.
- The page with the web console updates automatically. At the welcome screen, enter new credentials that you specified in the point 3 of this step.