Welcome to Veeam Backup for Red Hat Virtualization
Veeam Backup for Red Hat Virtualization (Veeam Backup for RHV) is a solution developed for protection and disaster recovery tasks for the Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) environment. With Veeam Backup for RHV, you can perform the following operations:
- Create backups of RHV VMs and store them in backup repositories.
- Create several instances (copies) of the same backup data in different locations.
- Restore VMs from RHV VM backups to the RHV environment.
- Restore VMs from RHV VM backups to Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud environments.
- Perform Instant Recovery of RHV VMs to Nutanix AHV, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
- Restore files and folders of RHV VM guest OSes.
- Restore RHV VM disks and attach them to VMs running on RHV hosts.
- Export disks of backed-up RHV VMs to VMDK, VHD and VHDX formats.