Undoing Storage Failover
The Undo action powers off VMs running on destination storage volumes and rolls back to VMs on source volumes.
Undoing failover is currently not supported for HPE storage systems.
To perform an undo operation for a plan in the FAILOVER state:
- Log in to the Orchestrator UI as an Orchestrator Administrator or Plan Operator. For more information, see Accessing Orchestrator UI.
- Navigate to Orchestration Plans.
- Select the plan. From the Launch menu, select Undo.
Click the plan name to switch to the Plan Details page, and click Undo.
- Complete the Undo Plan wizard:
- At the Undo Plan step, review the description of the undo operation.
- For security purposes, at the Enter Credentials step, retype the Orchestrator Administrator or Plan Operator password.
- At the Summary step, review configuration information and click Finish.
If the undo failover process encounters an error while being performed, it will not be halted automatically — the plan will proceed until the process completes. To terminate the undo failover process manually, use the Halt option to stop the currently running plan as described in section Halting Storage Failover. To resume the undo failover process again, use the Undo option.