When you deploy the network hub in Microsoft Azure, you configure general network hub settings. If necessary, you can modify these settings.
To configure Microsoft Azure settings for the network hub:
- Log in to the network hub portal as a Portal Administrator.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click the Azure tab.
- Make sure that the Azure installation check box is selected.
- In the Azure subnet prefix field, specify an address of the Microsoft Azure network to which the network hub must be connected. To specify the address, use the CIDR notation.
- In the Resource group name field, specify a name of the resource group that you specified when you deployed the network hub in Microsoft Azure.
- In the User-defined routing table name field, specify a name of the routing table. Veeam PN will add to this table routes describing how traffic must travel in the VPN.
- In the Username and Password fields, specify credentials of a dedicated AD account that has the Network-Contributor access level for the routing table.
- Click Apply to save modified Microsoft Azure settings.