Editing Response Actions
You can edit response actions, for example, if you need to change some parameters in the script. You can also use the edit functionality to add content to scripts newly created in Veeam PN.
To edit a response action:
- Log in to the Veeam PN portal as a Portal Administrator.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click the Alerts tab.
- At the top of the alerts list, click Manage actions.
- In the Action Management window, select an existing script and click Edit.
- In the Edit Action window, edit the script content as required.
- Click Save, then click Close.
To rename a response action, in the Action Management window click Rename and enter a new name for the response action.
Veeam PN uses the bash interpreter to run scripts for response actions. For this reason, scripts must always start with the following heading line: