You can configure the backup job that will automatically back up your data by the defined schedule. You can choose one of the following backup types:
- Backup of an entire computer image
- Backup of specific computer volumes, for example, a system volume or secondary volume
- Backup of individual folders, for example, documents folder or folder with music
Before configuring the backup job, check prerequisites. Then use the Configure Backup wizard to define settings for the backup job.
- Launch the Configure Backup wizard.
- Select the backup mode.
- Select volumes to back up.
- Select folders to back up.
- Select backup destination.
- Specify local storage settings.
- Specify shared folder settings.
- Specify backup server settings.
- Select a backup repository.
- Specify the backup schedule.
- Review backup job settings.
- Perform finalizing actions.