Veeam Endpoint Backup provides the following information about separate restore points in the backup chain:
- Backed up items: items that you have chosen to back up
- Backup duration: duration of the backup job session
- Restore point size: size of the resulting backup file
- Total backup size: total size of all backup files created by the backup job in the target location
- Average backup time: average time of all succesfull backup job sessions displayed in the chart
- Free disk space: amount of free disk space remaining in the target location
- Details on operations performed during the backup job session
To view the restore point statistics:
- Double-click the Veeam Endpoint Backup icon in the system tray or right-click the icon and select Control Panel.
- In the Status view, click the necessary bar in the chart.
- Veeam Endpoint Backup will display details statistics on the selected backup job session. To get back to a chart view, click the arrow icon at the top left corner of the window.