Veeam Endpoint Backup is a free data protection and disaster recovery solution for physical machines. Veeam Endpoint Backup can be used to protect different types of computers and devices: desktops, laptops and tablets. The solution can be installed on any computer that runs the following OSes:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 SP1 or later
Veeam Endpoint Backup offers a variety of features to protect your data. You can:
- Create a Veeam Recovery Media on an external hard drive, USB flash drive, CD/DVD/BD, or create an ISO file with the Veeam Recovery Media on disk.
- Create an entire system image backup, back up specific computer volumes or individual folders with files. Backups can be stored on an external hard drive, in a network shared folder or on a Veeam backup repository.
In case of a disaster, you can perform the following restore operations:
- Start the OS from the Veeam Recovery Media and use Veeam Endpoint Backup and standard Microsoft Windows tools to diagnose and fix problems.
- Perform bare-metal restore.
- Restore necessary data from backups to its original location or a new location.
Veeam Endpoint Backup integrates with Veeam Backup & Replication. Backup administrators who work with Veeam Backup & Replication can perform advanced tasks with Veeam Endpoint backups: restore files and disks from backups, manage Veeam Endpoint backup jobs or backups created with these jobs.
In This Section