You can restore a specific computer volume or all volumes from the volume-level backup.
Volumes can be restored to their original location or to a new location.
- If you restore a volume to its original location, Veeam Endpoint Backup will overwrite the data on the original volume with the data restored from the backup.
- If you restore volume data to a new location, Veeam Endpoint Backup will restore data from the backup and write it to the selected destination. If necessary, you can specify new disk mapping settings for the restored volume.
Before you perform volume-level restore, check prerequisites. Then use the Veeam Endpoint Recovery wizard to restore the necessary volume(s).
- Launch the Veeam Endpoint Recovery wizard.
- Specify the backup file location.
- Select the remote storage type.
- Specify shared folder settings.
- Specify Veeam backup server settings.
- Select a backup.
- Select a restore point.
- Map restored disks.
- Resize restored volumes.
- Complete the restore process.