Before you start working with the Veeam Report Library, check the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Microsoft System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager
Operations Manager Components
- Operations Manager Reporting components properly installed and configured
- The Veeam Report Library supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3, SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2, SQL Server 2012 SP3, SQL Server 2014 and SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services is not supported.
For instructions on setting up Operations Manager Reporting, see the Operations Manager documentation.
This document illustrates how to use Veeam reports both for the physical and virtual infrastructures. Most examples described in this document reference classes, objects and rules available in the following management packs:
- SQL Server Monitoring Management Pack
- Veeam Management Pack for VMware
To follow the sample usage instructions, you must have these Management Packs installed.