The Veeam State Summary Report shows the time in healthy/unhealthy state for selected infrastructure objects’ monitor across a time range.
The Veeam State Summary Report extends the functionality of the Microsoft Generic Report library by adding the following advanced features:
- Comparing two time intervals: the report allows you to compare health state of infrastructure objects within two time intervals.
- Monitors selection: you can choose a specific monitor to analyze in the report.
This section provides step-by-step instructions that will help you understand how to create the Veeam State Summary Report. Consider the following example:
You have added several VMs to your vSphere clusters and want to check how the health state of the cluster has changed to make sure that you still meet your SLO. For evaluation, you want to compare the health states for two intervals: from Monday to Friday this week (before the changes) and from Monday to Friday last week during this week.
To create the report, follow these steps:
- Open the Veeam State Summary Report.
- Choose a data aggregation level.
- Define time intervals.
- Choose a report scope.
- Choose an object type.
- Choose a monitor.
- Specify 'unhealthy' states.
- Specify a service level objective.
- Choose sorting options.
- Run the report.
- View the report output.